CERTIFIED RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (CRMP)
Risk is any uncertainty surrounding the company transaction that can create negative impact to business performance. At the beginning, risk is considered somethingto be avoided, and the responponsibility is embedded or a part of depatment or divison that direvtly exposed to its risk. Therefore, mostly solution is partial and may actually burden its department or other divisions in achieving operational objectives. Failure to achieve the operational objectives can be minimized by the implementation of risk management efficiently and effectively.
Throught the implementation of risk management systems, the potential losses due to the failure of entity operational and investment, can be anticipated earlier. Reliable Risk management system may increase personnel awareness of the risks, and improve the ability of each individual to find alternatives activities to have a batter chance for the company.
WHAT IS CRMP ?
CRMP is a professional designation endorsed by Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Manajemen Risiko awarded to risk professinals who have attended a stuctured exam preparatory training and passes successfully the certification exam.
The syllabus of training and certification exam is developed through collaborative effort fromrisk management experts, Academicians and practitioners in their own respective fields, such as mining, traiding, information technology, agriculture, manufacturing, energy, infrastructurem and financial intuitions’. Along with its further development, it will also capture elements of public management in due time, and open the door of possibility to pursue a higher or advance level of risk management competency with particular specialization e.g pension fund, insurance, energy and other critical industry sector.
THE BENEFITS of CRMP
This certification program is designed to be widely level/scope of coverage. CRMP is having a synchronization and equalization program which is endorsed by some International Risk Management Certification Institutions and with the Nation higher education as well. As of those who have already had CRMP, having the opportunity to take an the ERM Academy Singapore, and Qualified Internal Auditor Certification as well. Bised that, CRMP Graduation are entitle to enroll S2 Master Program in Corporate Risk Management at PPM School of Management, Jakarta and the University of Krida Wacana Jakarta, waive program on some particular of Risk Management subjects. So you can save not only the time, but the cost also.
- Exam consisting of Proficiency / written Test (210 Minutes), and Competency Based Assesment (presentation & interview) 60 Minutes (20 Minutes Presentation and 40 Minutes Interview)
- Exam can be taken only by people who have ettended the CRMP examination preparatory course (40 hours class approach)
- Participant has Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent from any discipline
- Participant has minimum 2 years Working Experience as Risk Management Officer (at Division Level); or 3 years Working Experience as Risk Agent (at Branch / Unit); or 4 years Working Experience as Internal Audit; or 5 years Working experience as Compliance Officer.
- For those who not meet the above requirement must follow level 1 certification program (CRMO) prior to CRMP Program.
- For those who do not pass, they can take up re-exam without attending the preparatory class Only for Twice opportunities. If they fail for the third time, they must re-take the exam preparatory class again.
- Exam use: Indonesian Language
For those who do not pass, they can take up re-exam witout attending the preparatory class Only for Twice opportunities. If they fail for the third time, they must re-take the exam preparatory class again.