REVIEW OF YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Logistics cost in Indonesia is one of the highest in the world. Citing data from the Logistic Report Index 2016 by the World Bank, Wahyu said Indonesia was in 63rd position out of 160 countries in the report when it came to logistic costs.
We have over 20 years of experience in Indonesia in helping companies successfully reduce costs and speed up delivery to the final location.
We will review your current supply chain process focused on logistics, costs, speed
- Assessment will not include sourcing of product
- We will review delivery schedules, time of delivery, cost per shipment
- We will benchmark across other companies
We will review your receiving methods and handling processes, including systems at DC and store receiving
We will review your warehousing facilities, systems, picking and processing
We will interview mid-management to understand their challenges
We will interview staff to understand challenges they face versus perception of management
We will review your communication processes and timing between stores, merchants, suppliers & DC
OUR REVIEW CAN INCLUDE
- eCommerce delivery processes for end users
- The path from supplier to your warehouse
- From your warehouse to individual location
- Multiple receiving and delivery points
- Port receiving and delivery
- Whether small or large shipments- we have the experience
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE REVIEW PROCESS
Within one week we will present to the senior team a complete review of our findings with recommendations to improve processes, efficiency and customer engagement. We will present the potential risk of the changes and impact to the organization and your customers.
Affordable pricing to be determined based on project and engagement requirements.